“Z of Monaco” is without doubt the highest specified and most striking Sunseeker 94 Yacht’s ever built. The only Sunseeker 94 Yacht to feature an exclusive Bannenberg and Rowell interior. She is presented in outstanding condition and maintained to the highest standards following a 2017 refit.
The stunning flybridge arrangement on-board “Z of Monaco” includes an aft sunpad around a large Jacuzzi, dining area on the port side for 8/10 guests, seating to starboard for an addition 3/4 guests, bar area with seating for 3 guests and a large central helm unit under a large bimini top.
The saloon boasts ample seating for guests in a relaxed atmosphere aft, open galley to port side amidships opposite a formal dining area for up to 8 guests to the starboard side. The helm position is open with a large seating area for crew/guests to the port side of the helm position.
The lower deck accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 en-suite cabins. The full beam master cabin boasts a walk-in wardrobe, sofa area to the port side, vanity area on the starboard side and a large en-suite bathroom boasting a bath and jet shower. There are a further 3 cabins, VIP cabin forward (double) and two twin cabins to both port and starboard. The day head is located just off the staircase on the starboard side.
With only two owners since her launch, Z OF MONACO has enjoyed only private use & is VAT paid.
Currently lying in the port of Cap D'ail, France, she is available for inspection by prior appointment. Her Cap D'ail berth is also for sale under a separate negotiation and is leased until December 2027.
Extensively refitted in January 2017
- Shafts removed and checked
- Propellers removed and balanced
- Bearings on Shafts and P Brackets replaced
- Shaft Seals Replaced
- Rudders removed and bearings replaced
- Stabilisers removed and new seals installed (all hydraulic oils changed)
- Hot Water system overhauled
- 4 x Hot Water Elements replaced and decalcification of the system
- 2,000 Hour Main Engine Service (oil samples taken)
- Full Service of both Generators (top end overhaul/rebuild 2016)
- Antifoul and Anodes Replaced
- Complete Exterior Polish of all GRP surfaces
- Teak Decks Sanded and Sem Coated
- Tender and Jet Ski fully serviced
- 4 x Seabob F7’s Serviced
- Anchor Winch Rebuilt
- All outside cushion covers replaced in 2016
- Air Conditioning System rebuilt and serviced (new raw water and fresh water pump and electric motors)